... but not for long! More Wen shows next week!
June gloom and so windy!
And right when Anna got off work.. sunshine! That's no coincidence.
Hey all - Anna here!
Quick tip to achieve the hair in the pix above:
My hair is normally super straight and the way I achieve this beachy tousled look is:
1. Cleanse my hair with Wen before bed. (check out the new sixthirteen cleanser it's amazeballs)
2. Rinse out cleanser, squeeze excess water out.
3. Add quarter size(less if its short hair) of cleanser back into hair as a leave-in working from midshaft to ends, squeezing and twisting it in to the hair. Whatever is remaining is raked all over hair but not on to scalp.
4. Add quarter size(less if its short hair) of Wen Styling Creme working from midshaft to ends, squeezing and twisting it in to the hair. Whatever is remaining is raked thru hair but not on to scalp.
5. Squeeze out all excess water again.
6. Put your head upside down, twist hair into a bun on the top of the head.
7. Tie up with a scrunchy and sleep with it on!
8. Next morning, take it down after shower and after doing makeup.
9. If your hair is really long/thick it might still be a little damp... DO NOT TOUCH IT!! let it air dry so the shape you created with the twisted bun has a chance to form properly.
10. Once dry you can leave it the way it is, or if you want more defined pieces use a little paste to define and mold your beachy waves using your fingertips and twisting.
It's very simple and very quick and most of all it's not damaging to your hair! Love it!
Dress : wholesale-dress.net
Wedges : Topshop
Bag : Vintage Coach Camera Bag
Belt : Vintage
Rings : Free People