Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sierra and Jennifer

Here are two of my clients from Saturday!




Sierra, I miss this lady! I only get to see Sierra about twice a year these days compared to the every 4-5 weeks she used to come in. These days she's in New Zealand shooting her show and modeling! She's normally a dark ash blonde and we warmed up her roots to a nice golden shade and we added some light pieces underneath! She wanted it darker at the root and gradually going lighter to the ends...soft ombre effect and I was more than happy to rock it out!! She called this Silver Lake hair, HA! Looks rad!!





Jennifer is a new client who came in for a haircut. We were wearing basically the same outfit (jean shorts, boots, t-shirt) we knew instantly we'd get along. :) I look forward to seeing her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment