Tuesday, November 30, 2010

at a crossroads

I just did my half yearly closet purge. And I have to admit my friends, co-workers, and a few vintage stores way scored.

Tomorrow I pack to peace out to the east coast for a week for work. I should just keep a suitcase with a week's worth of clothes packed at all times.

My obsession at the moment, if you can't tell from my latest blog posts are these over the knee socks from American Apparel. I think I have every color now thanks to the Black Friday sale. Sorry east coast but these suckers are staying here in LA!

Oh and speaking of work, if you haven't tried out the Wen by Chaz Dean product line yet, you need to! December 6 all day and night on QVC he is going to have an AMAZING deal that he will be sharing with everyone.

ps. the new Pomegranate cleanser is the almighty YUMS.
check out the flyer below for showtimes.





And speaking of the Wen flyer, this is the first one where I styled all the girls that appear in it! Yay!! I also did the colors and cuts on Angela (the blonde) and Azura (the brunette with long hair and fringe) Wooooo! If any of you are down in LA, come see me at Chaz Dean Studio!!!

showtimes:
Wen by Chaz Dean show - Sunday December 5 - 9pm PST/ Monday December 6 - 12am EST
Under the Tree - Monday December 6 - 2am PST/ 5am EST
QVC This Morning Fashion Forum - Monday December 6 4am PST/ 7am EST
Wen by Chaz Dean two hour show - Monday December 6 - 6am PST/ 9am EST
Q Check Gifts - Monday December 6 - 9am PST/ 12pm EST
Wen by Chaz Dean show - Monday December 6 - 12pm PST/ 3pm EST
Beauty Q & A - Monday December 6 2pm PST/ 5pm EST
Great Gifts - Monday December 6 3pm PST/ 6pm EST
PM style - Monday December 6 4pm PST/ 7 pm EST
Wen by Chaz Dean show - Monday December 6 - 6pm PST/ 9pm EST

OMG I am going to be up for over 30+ hours (no joke) rockin' some hair with the Wen by Chaz Dean team!! so please watch :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the socks, definitely a good item to obsess over!! Good luck with work!

    ReplyDelete