Monday, December 6, 2010

24 hours.



My beautiful wife Anna Lee and the whole WEN crew are going to be up for 24 hours for their TSV on QVC. Check it out on whatever channel it's on directv or time warner or on the web on QVC.COM. Good luck everyone; I know how hard it is to stay up and work that long! The crew is so very dedicated and works very hard to make sure the hair is perfect! Also, you'll get to see Chaz's dogs Hunter, Spencer and Ella who are, like, just the coolest dogs ever.

Good luck my love! < 3 If you guys are curious Here are the showtimes!

On a totally unrelated note, I met someone who recognized me today from our blog (as Anna's Husband! lol) when I asked her if I could take a picture of her outfit for the Racked LA street style section. I think we were both equally surprised! I often forget that we have this blog and people actually read it! Great to know we have such stylish readers. Please don't forget to email me and I'll send you the pics. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment