Sunday, September 20, 2009

say hello to kitty...



Short day at the salon today. Jesse came along and after work, we headed over to Fred62 for a late breakfast. I couldn't stop thinking of platform wedges so we drove out to Opening Ceremony.


OMG. I got my ACNE atacoma wedges! Not only that, but a pair with metallic/silver at the bottom that has been sold out! Sooo in love! Ya know, they're pretty comfortable! I say they're about a 4-5 hour wear time, that's standing!! I haven't been this happy on a pair of shoes for quite some time.....now if I could only get a pair of ashish for topshop wedges in leopard or zebra!?!?

i swear i feel like i'm back in '94.....all i need is my navy bomber jacket!

After shopping this morning we headed over to a surprise patty-party. Pizza and cake from Sweet Lady Jane (yummers!) and cream puffs....Mmmmm. Delish!

Once again guest blogger alert!  Check out Lexi and Sarah!



  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  

anna : dresses - forever21. shoes - acne bag - alexander wang
jesse : shirt - american apparel . sweater - uniqlo. denim - levi's. shoes - chuck taylors.

No comments:

Post a Comment